Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

Dell Printers & Lexmark Printers

• Please log in to reply

Askyahgurrrlboutme

Askyahgurrrlboutme

• Pip
  • 6 posts
Hello..

I got a Dell AIO 922(rather cheap I may add) a couple of months ago and I was ok till I had to track down ink carridges for it. Now I do a lot of printing and when I went to buy the ink it was like £26.00 for the colour and £22.00 for the black cartridge. Thats like £46.00 every 3-4 weeks..I'm like nah... I'm gonna have to find cheaper cartridges or get another printer that has more user friendly ink. Now I got talking with a guy in the shop and he told me that Dell's are just Lexmark printers just badged different, I have look on the net and find a list of which is which. So I have been scouring the net looking for which Lexmark is the same as my Dell AIO 922...No Luck .... I was wondering if anyone coul help me with this or point me in the right direction ..

Thanx

ASKYAHGURRRLBOUTME

Advertisements

Retired Tech

Retired Tech

Retired Staff

• Retired Staff
  • 20,563 posts
He should also have told you that Dell modify the cartridge tops so you cannot use Lexmark