Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

Trojan trouble

• Please log in to reply

TusseyBoy

TusseyBoy

• Topic Starter
  • PipPip
  • 10 posts
OH! In my above post I meant there were 7 files with msdtc, not "67". lol

I am at work now yet again, but when i get home i need to delete the m?dtc. I spose i delete everything that the search comes up with. I didn't even thing about doing a search, for the others I just found them manually.

i played a fps game online last night, it seems better for sure. No lag spikes anymore. My pc seems to be running much faster too. If this worldantispy will stay deleted, then I be really happy :tazz:

One other thing, the Panda report still did show 9 "malicious" spyware.

Will post more when I finish deleting those files and world as.

Thnx!!!!!

Advertisements

tampabelle

tampabelle

Member 5k

• Retired Staff
  • 6,363 posts
Dont delete all the files - m?dtc.exe.

You could have an important file. (do not delete the file msdtc.exe. If there are more than one instance of this file running then make a note of the respective dates of creation and file sizes and let me know in your next reply).

Please post the Panda report