Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

Keyboard delay

• Please log in to reply

wrobs78

wrobs78

• Pip
  • 1 posts
Anytime I am online and attempting to type anything into a form field there is a delay of 15-20 seconds before the typed letters/words appear. This only occurs wholes online. I have updated Adware but no change. Currently running NAV 2005 and all Internet files are up to date. Only oddity is when I try to get updates for Spybot, I get a "bad checksum" error and have been unable to run latest Spybot.
I don't recognize any other problems and would appreciate any help getting this resolved.

wrobs78

Advertisements

pip22

pip22

Trusted Tech

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,663 posts
Can't help with your Kb problem, but I've been getting the same "bad checksum" error when trying to update Spybot S & D. This support page offers a possible explanation:
http://www.safer-net.../en/faq/20.html
heeding their advice, I changed the download server to "See-Cure #2 Europe" and got the downloads successfully this time, though it's panfully slow for what are very small files, and I'm on broadband at that. They'll have to do something about their server performance or I'll just abandon Spybot completely and look elsewhere.

Edited by pip22, 27 September 2005 - 10:49 AM.