Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

none of my programs work

• Please log in to reply

killawolf45

killawolf45

• PipPip
  • 22 posts
:) ok im really pissed my not all of them but some, and i cant redownload, some i tried redownloading and still dont work and some i cant :tazz:

Advertisements

gust0208

gust0208

• PipPipPip
  • 311 posts
??????? :tazz:

I am not sure what you are asking and in the first sentence you contradicted your main message header. The more information, the better people in the forum can help. From your post, we don't which programs are working/not working, why you can't redownload, how the programs are not working. Give us some error messages, odd behaviors and program names and we can start trying to figure it out.

Cheers,
Tom

:) ok im really pissed my not all of them but some, and i cant redownload, some i tried redownloading and still dont work and some i cant :)

View Post

killawolf45

killawolf45

• Topic Starter
  • PipPip
  • 22 posts
well i click to open them and they dont, i tried redownloading one but the same problem happened and i downloaded them from the offcial site like my macromedia flash mx 2004 i got it from macromedia.com

fleamailman

fleamailman

Member 2k

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,383 posts
High, lets start with the questions:

What are you trying to download? and, if you can download it, can you install it?
Which is the opperating system you are trying to download to? (XP in most cases but if not please let know)

Thanks and please post back.

killawolf45

killawolf45

• Topic Starter
  • PipPip
  • 22 posts
no its not that befor they worked (allready downloaded) now all of a sudin there not opening and yes i use xp