Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

Where are you come from

• Please log in to reply

DynamiteN

DynamiteN

banned

• Banned
  • PipPip
  • 26 posts
Where are you come from
I'm from Laval ,France
Tell something for your country!!!
Let's see all the world here at G2G

Advertisements

Kat

Kat

Retired

• Retired Staff
  • 19,711 posts
  • MVP
I live in Illinois, United States....near Chicago. And yes..it IS the "Windy City". I'm almost 45 miles south...and it is freezing here tonight, with 30mph winds! brrrrr

Guest_Tony_*

Guest_Tony_*
New Zealand

Kristy

Kristy

Visiting Consultant

• PipPipPipPip
  • 1,099 posts
California.

~Kristy

Edited by Kristy, 21 November 2005 - 06:03 PM.

cjh1221

cjh1221

• PipPip
  • 41 posts
I'm writing from the great state of Maine....Yes that cold northern blob on the NE tip of the US. But right now it's not so bad only like 40 degrees tonight. Check back in February. The wind chill factor has commonly been know to go -40 on some nights. K enough complaining.....where are you all from?

Rawe

Rawe

Visiting Staff

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,746 posts
Finland of course.

I like the place. Not too cold on winter, but really hot on the summer. Especially July.

thenotch

thenotch

• Retired Staff
  • 668 posts
Down yonder here in the Ozarks of Missouri.
I reckon us hillbillies can have a lil tech-no-logy too ;-)

Kat

Kat

Retired

• Retired Staff
  • 19,711 posts
  • MVP

I reckon us hillbillies can have a lil tech-no-logy too ;-)

View Post

:) I love it!!

Did I forget to mention that I'ma true Redneck Girl who had the supreme misfortune to be born in Illinois?? :tazz: *Someone* made a mistake, I'm tellin ya

Game_Freak

Game_Freak

banned

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 586 posts
Australia!

Michelle

Michelle

Malware Removal Goddess

• Retired Staff
  • 8,928 posts
I'm a Texas gal :tazz:

Advertisements

fleamailman

fleamailman

Member 2k

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,383 posts
It''s not true of course but Geneva's name could easly come this gray sky or even grayer lake today, ifs flea lives in the land of money then, money that he never sees but knows of by the endless number of banks, private or otherwise, that stand firmly in these treelined Autumn avenues and, as if to complete this feeling of security per say, on either side of this "our city of finance" here high French mountains stand ever sentry to all this homage of the Moneygod. Ah, but this isn't life you'd say and I'd agree, life is the humdrum of comuting people, or others often like myself drawn to those countless timebound coffee places that make do for human contact in a simple non intimate way. Coffee is the curency of contemplation, beer and wine that of escape, the hour only dictates the drink of the moment for them though i myself could never get beyond the coffee stage so by the evening, that is if I am still here at all, I'm a heratic who dares tape a keyboard in a bistro between the flerting and the cigarette smoke though I guess Geneva has always had some Bohimien elements so I unnoticed or ignored type on, but this much at least judging from my posts on this site you already knew

Edited by fleamailman, 29 September 2005 - 12:40 AM.

warriorscot

warriorscot

Member 5k

• Retired Staff
  • 8,889 posts
Im from scotland, polmont to be exact, might move to edinburgh next year to be nearer to uni. Scotland great place really beautiful you just have to accept the biting winds and never ending rain as a part of life and enjoy the brief spells of good weather when they come.

cleverboy12

cleverboy12

• PipPipPip
  • 687 posts
United Kingdom
:tazz:

mozzer11

mozzer11

• PipPipPip
  • 423 posts
Kent in England
Errrr, kind of boring..nice countryside though. That's about it.

cleverboy12

cleverboy12

• PipPipPip
  • 687 posts

Kent in England
Errrr, kind of boring..nice countryside though. That's about it.

View Post

I have been near there, Surrey. :tazz: