Posted 29 September 2005 - 12:38 PM
Posted 29 September 2005 - 03:07 PM
I need you to check a couple of settings in the Group Policy Editor; follow the steps below:
1) Go to Start -> Settings -> Control Panel -> Administrative Tools.
2) Run “Local Security Policy”.
3) Go to Security Settings -> Local Policies -> User Rights Assignments.
4) Double click on "Create global objects". The correct default settings are Administrators, INTERACTIVE, and SERVICE, check if you have the same settings.
5) Double click on "Impersonate a client after authentication''. The correct default settings are Administrators, ASPNET (if you have the .NET Framework 1.1 installed) and SERVICE, check if you have the same settings.
Posted 30 September 2005 - 10:57 AM
Data Sources (ODBC)
Also note that i have Windows XP Home Edition NOT Professional.
Thanks for the help
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users