Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

Video Fixer Cutting Down The Last Part Of Shows?

• Please log in to reply

inite

inite

• PipPipPip
  • 409 posts
Some of the movies i downloaded does not allow me to fast-forward, so i had help from people on d2jsp and was told the solution to it is video-fixer, however i had a few test runs and realised that they fix the video, so that i could fast forward it to where i last stopped, but it cuts down the ending of the show.

Is it a norm or is something wrong. A movie is never complete without the ending omg

Btw, program im using is video fixer

Advertisements

Retired Tech

Retired Tech

Retired Staff

• Retired Staff
  • 20,563 posts
Download the trial of Power DVD which will allow fast forward and play from where it was stopped if you want that

http://www.gocyberli...ials_1_ENU.html

inite

inite

• Topic Starter
  • PipPipPip
  • 409 posts
oh sweet ty. It works better than video fixer? Cos i believe most of those cant that be fast-forwarded is due to faulty clips

inite

inite

• Topic Starter
  • PipPipPip
  • 409 posts
i downloaded and tried it. It didnt work =/ I cant fast-forward the clip. This works like window media player, and right now, some files i downloaded can only be played when i "video fix" it cos of faulty files i believe. Any other programs to recommend?

Edited by inite, 03 October 2005 - 10:59 AM.

starjax

starjax

Global Moderator

• Global Moderator
  • 6,678 posts
nope. keep in mind we don't support illegally obtained material including movies, ect.

to fix a broken video file check this site out

inite

inite

• Topic Starter
  • PipPipPip
  • 409 posts
illegally? My friend has the movie so he copied to his comp and sent it to me. But he can view it perfectly, not me.

Thx, i'll try it out =)

inite

inite

• Topic Starter
  • PipPipPip
  • 409 posts
didnt manage to find a solution =/

I think i need a program to fix my faulty movie clip, something like video fixer? But doesnt remove the last portion of clips.

starjax

starjax

Global Moderator

• Global Moderator
  • 6,678 posts
again visit the site I linked to, there are other programs besides video fixer that do the same job. virtual dub or TMPGEnc (I've used this one). however I think your problem is not the file but the codec. user Gspot to find what codec you need as well as other usefull info.

inite

inite

• Topic Starter
  • PipPipPip
  • 409 posts
ic thx for the help. Actually i've two problems now, one with codec, the other with the faulty video =/

I saw ur reply on the codec, gonna try it. I'll see again and see if i missed other programs apart from video fixer