I am trying to make an unattended Windoes XP CD
- I am using nLite - everything is ok, until I tried to itegrate my drivers
- I have Sony VAIO - all the drivers are .exe files
- for the integration I need an .inf file
- first I tried to extract the .exe using Winrar - but the extracted files contained no .inf
- the next thing I've done - I installed the drivers and went to the temp dir where I found the needed .inf file and and the rest of the installation files, everything seemd ok, but when I tried to start the intall.exe nothing happens...
So if anybody has any idea I will appreciate any help....
Thanks in advance, Inoel
Edited by Inoel, 04 October 2005 - 04:27 AM.