Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

Please Help - Install Microsoft Office Pro

• Please log in to reply

dpham

dpham

• PipPip
  • 37 posts
I have a problem to install my Microsoft Office XP Pro. I can not install it. It have this message: "Only part of a ReadProcessMemory or WriteProcessMemory request was completed." when I run the setup.exe
Please Help. Thanks a lot

Advertisements

whiteboy444

whiteboy444

• Pip
  • 4 posts
have you added any more memory to your computer? if you have, i'd remove what you added and then try it. if you haven't added any memory, i'd run memtest and see what that tells you.

http://www.memtest86.com/

Murray S.

Murray S.

Trusted Tech

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,513 posts
  • MVP
Howdy:

The error message really doesn't have anything to do with your ram..

Try This Microsoft Fix and see if that does the trick for you!!

Murray

whiteboy444

whiteboy444

• Pip
  • 4 posts
good reseach. what string did you put into the ms search engine? i tried the kb, but didn't return any results

Murray S.

Murray S.

Trusted Tech

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,513 posts
  • MVP

good reseach.  what string did you put into the ms search engine?  i tried the kb, but didn't return any results

View Post

I don't use the MSN search engine.. I use dogpile.com and I searched the entire error message..

Murray

whiteboy444

whiteboy444

• Pip
  • 4 posts
when i type "ms" i was meaning the microsoft knowledge base. but cool, whatever floats your boat. thanks anyway murrary s.