Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

What is Your Favorite Windowblinds Skin?

• Please log in to reply

HenryVI

HenryVI

• PipPip
  • 36 posts
I noticed many of you use it, and I was curious as to what is your favorite. AS of right now I like the 5imple theme. I found it at WinCustomize. I also like the Longhorn/Vista theme.

Advertisements

warriorscot

warriorscot

Member 5k

• Retired Staff
  • 8,889 posts
I used to like the T3 one and the similar ones, but i stopped using windowblinds as it was just to demanding on resources and all the extra stuff that comes with it is just plain annoying, Style xp or aston shell are better alternatives the best looking themes i think are for aston shell.

HenryVI

HenryVI

• Topic Starter
  • PipPip
  • 36 posts

Style xp or aston shell are better alternatives the best looking themes i think are for aston shell.

I agree, BUT, I have no money to pay for either... :tazz:

Guest_The_Tiddler_*

Guest_The_Tiddler_*
my faves soft crystal as it has a penguin picture on the start menu, and man do i love penguins :) :)

if anyone could smuggle me some over id be very gratefull :tazz:........................just kiddin :)

HenryVI

HenryVI

• Topic Starter
  • PipPip
  • 36 posts
I also like HmmXP, just I don't like the start menu. It sort of looks like the Windows Classic, but then it also looks retro-ish somwhat..... I dunno. Here is what it looks like.

warriorscot

warriorscot

Member 5k

• Retired Staff
  • 8,889 posts
Windowblinds isnt exactly free either. I like classic windows all in black sometimes.