Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

Hello!

• Please log in to reply

jasqid

jasqid

• Pip
  • 7 posts
G' Morning all! I was just surfing around and found this site. You seem to have a wealth of knowledge here so I thought I'd pull up a chair and start reading.

Well, until the wife enforces the honey-do-list. :tazz:

Advertisements

Justin

Justin

I do a little bit of everything

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,353 posts
jasgid,

Welcome to GeekstoGo!

If you like computers, this is the place to be.

If you are interested in becoming a Trusted Tech (helping with software, and hardware) then you can just start giving people advice in those forums, and a moderator will notice you and over time we might promote you to Trusted Tech.

If Malware floats your boat, then you can join our GeekUniversity here

At GeekU we teach you how to get malware off of computers. You do not need any previous knowledge in malware removal, but some basic computer knowledge is reccomended.

You can also just read around and be a friendly poster, there is no obligation to be a staff member!

Please let me know if you have any other questions,

jasqid

jasqid

• Topic Starter
  • Pip
  • 7 posts
Thanks, Justin.

I'm a big Geek. I'm always tweaking or fixing one of my 5 PCs, or working at my wife's office. I got a little side job of building and working on their systems. Sometimes it's fun, until I'm on a conf call with my "real" job and she calls to tell me she cant print to the print server. Or what just happen yesterday, she was running a quote for a customer and the power supply decided to croake. :tazz:

But, oh well, I'm sure we all have stories! So, I'll offer my help where I can! :)