Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

windows and Bill G.

• Please log in to reply

HarryMay

HarryMay

• PipPipPip
  • 180 posts
This might not be the approprate board for this but I was just reading in the vista sec. and people are already slagging off a system few people have used.I use xp home,this is my 1st puter and I've been completely happy with it!I know xp has a myriad of problems,but it is fun and simple to use.And for Mr. Gates,AAAHHHHH if only I could be him for a day.

Advertisements

Fenor

Fenor

Trusted Tech

• Retired Staff
  • 5,236 posts
Vista isn't due out for a year yet, so obviously there are going to be some bugs, hence why they now have thousands of people beta testing it. XP had many problems when it first came out and that is to be expected with a program as big as windows is. Afterall it has millions of lines of code throughout it. I have installed vista on a computer at work and right now I like the layout but like I said there are bugs, but they are expected (as I also pointed out) so I can live with them. I only use it because as a PC Tech I want to know as much about Vista before it comes out so I can have a better chance at figuring out problems that people may have while using it.

Fenor