Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

Please help me downloading HighjackThis

• Please log in to reply

chuquita

chuquita

• Pip
  • 3 posts
Hi I need someone to help me I have lots of malware and spyware on my computer so i tried to download HighjackThis on my computer so I did to the part that the window comes out and it says run or cancel well I pressed run but when I press RUN a sign came out saying:The Application has Failed to start because MSVBVM60.DLLwas not found Re-installing the application may fix this so I re-installed everything againg and the samething came out I don't know what else to do I'm no an expert on this but not that bad either I have tried everything I can can but I'm scare that if i remove something I may mess up everything on my PC but if someone can take me step by step on how to do it will be great or is there anyone that knows about cleaning a computer from malware and every other stuff that a person may not want or need on their computer and do this remotely I have a Dell Dimension 4600 Intel Pentium 4 CPU 3.2 GHz 3.19 GHz 512 of RAM and it has HYPERTHREADING Please someone help your help will be very much APPRECIATED :tazz:

Edited by chuquita, 09 October 2005 - 04:29 PM.

Advertisements