Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Geeks To Go is a helpful hub, where thousands of volunteer geeks quickly serve friendly answers and support. Check out the forums and get free advice from the experts. Register now to gain access to all of our features, it's FREE and only takes one minute. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more.

Create Account How it Works

Urgent Help Required

• Please log in to reply

• Pip
  • 1 posts

I hope that you can help. I have read through your guidance page and cannot get beyond "Ewido Security Suite ", as I am currently running Windows ME, which is not compatible.

The problem is that I cannot connect to the internet using my dialup without something else dialing up to a site that has no obvious details and has charged me £97 already. How can avoid paying this charge?

In addition to this my destop has been changed and there is "Warning" and other text written across it in red with a link to www.psguard.com.

Can you please help me .

Edited by Redathenauk, 11 October 2005 - 06:40 AM.