Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

ie problem

• Please log in to reply

lalahi

lalahi

• PipPip
  • 25 posts
hey there! i have an ie problem for some reason my images will not show on certain pages however, if i want to see certain pages i must refresh them constantly i have all the show images boxed clicked for internet tools and such. recently i had a trojan virus removed the (winantispyware one). is it possible that it messed up my internet explorer?

Advertisements

Numb Remxed

Numb Remxed

• PipPipPip
  • 493 posts
does this happen with all the pictures or only some websites. If it's only some websites, it's possible there's some bandwidth issue. Try right clicking and select show image.

If it's all the pictures, there's probably something wrong with IE. Try fixing it by taking a look here: http://www.geekstogo...er-60-t251.html

lalahi

lalahi

• Topic Starter
  • PipPip
  • 25 posts
hey thanks for responding it happens with some webpages but if i refresh it works im thinking most likely it is the ie. thanks for your help!