Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

remove spyware stormer

• Please log in to reply

abbabygirl709

abbabygirl709

• PipPip
  • 18 posts
i downloaded the full version of spyware stormer about a month back and had no problems the first few scans but then i scaned it and afterwards tried to connect to the internet through aol and it said to check my connections well i tried eveything including aol auto fix and nothing worked, i had to restore to an earlier date, not realizing it was the spyware stormer i continued to use it, and it happened once more so i did a google search on "problems with spyware stormer and i found a post from this site and clicked on, and found a lot of negative replies saying it will crash your computer and a whole lot of bad stuff. my computer is still working ok to the best of my knowlege but i would like to remove the spyware stormer so i dont have any future problems, i havent attempted to yet, so please HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Advertisements

Hemal

Hemal

Founding Fart

• Technician
  • 1,470 posts
well if u unistall it you should be able to re-install if later if you needed too, if you want to, please post a hijack this log and we could take a better look at a possible problem besides this program :tazz:

abbabygirl709

abbabygirl709

• Topic Starter
  • PipPip
  • 18 posts
what is a hijack this log? sorry im kinda new to this

-=jonnyrotten=-

-=jonnyrotten=-

Member 2k

• Retired Staff
  • 2,678 posts
Welcome to Geeks to Go.