Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

ty ty ty

• Please log in to reply

groove18

groove18

• PipPip
  • 88 posts
:cheers: ty for all the excellent help all the gtg team have given me, in this day and age when you have to pay x amount of moolah to sit on the telephone for hours to be told to reformat or dial another number off some irk reading off a preprepared script, to find a site that actually tries their hardest and their quickest to get this pile of japanese eletronics running as it should be , makes a refreshing change.

so please keep up the good work and i'll never look at a geek in the same light again

excellent guys and gals give yourself all a huge pat on your backs (just make sure the pats arent from anything bovine lol)

:tazz: ;) :thumbsup: :cheers:

Advertisements

mpfeif101

mpfeif101

Member 1K

• Retired Staff
  • 1,411 posts
Hehe :tazz:

Thanks for the kind words ;)

Resident_Blonde

Resident_Blonde

Formerly known as "Crafty_Girl"

• PipPipPip
  • 558 posts
:tazz: Yep, your as nuts as always...

But I have to say, :thumbsup: Your right to... ;)

BUT ................. Not always... :cheers:

I told ya they would be able to help ya... And glad that they did...

***Hugs*** and chat with ya later

:cheers: