Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

Lag and connect interuption problem

• Please log in to reply

Shadowmeph

Shadowmeph

• Pip
  • 8 posts
I play a fare amount of Enemy Territory, I am am use to getting a ping around 80-100 on any east coast servers ( I am on the west coast) now out of the blue my ping is jumping around from 100-700+ pretty much any server I cannot figure out why, I have no more them 17-18 process's running in my task manager while I am playing and I can account for every one of them, S0 I am not sure of what it is, could it be a vid card lagg( or does that even exist) my vid card is Radeon 9550 256mb I have 1 gig of ram I am on shaw high speed interent( up to 7meg bite download) pentium 4 2.66 ghz windows xp pro. so if anyone can help I would love it :tazz:

Advertisements