Getting better. Some font type/size problems still. Never did like green links, but with FF I can do a Ctrl+ a couple of times and get the font large enough to read.
Validation of Home Page took awhile. 39 errors. You need to validate your pages so you can see where the errors are and correct them :W3C Validator
Your CSS validated 100%.
Fast loading page. Here's results of speed check :
Analysis and Recommendations
* TOTAL_HTML - Congratulations, the total number of HTML files on this page (including the main HTML file) is 1 which most browsers can multithread. Minimizing HTTP requests is key for web site optimization.
* TOTAL_OBJECTS - Congratulations, the total objects on this page (including the HTML) is 1 which most browsers can multithread. Minimizing HTTP requests is key for web site optimization.
* TOTAL_SIZE - Congratulations, the total size of this page is 274 bytes. This page should load in less than eight seconds on a 56Kbps connection - or 0.05 seconds. But there's always room for improvement.
* HTML_SIZE - Congratulations, the total size of this HTML file is 274 bytes, which less than 20K. Assuming that you specify the HEIGHT and WIDTH of your images, this size allows your page to display content in well under 8 seconds, the average time users are willing to wait for a page to display without feedback.
* MULTIM_SIZE - Congratulations, the total size of all your external multimedia files is 0 bytes, which is less than 4K.
* TITLE - Congratulations. Your TITLE tag is 404 Not Found characters, or 90 characters or less. Search engines and directories generally index the entire title but display only 55 to 90 characters of your title, with most averaging 70 to 80 characters in length. Ideally your title should contain your top one or two keyphrases, and be 10 words or less.
This accounts for the fast loading time. Very good. Didn't bother with other validation checks.