Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

XP Pro shutdown and Firefox

• Please log in to reply

bushpilot

bushpilot

• Pip
  • 9 posts
In an earlier posting I explained the problem I was having with my XP shutdown and Fenor posted this reply. If Fenor is active could you please explain the connection?

Thanks

You aren't using Firefox as your browser by chance are you?

Fenor

--------------------
PMs don't help other people with the same problem, so post in the topic please.
I respond quickly, so refresh frequently.

No one can ever say they don't have any friends, GOOGLE is EVERYONE's friend.
Nothing better then not being upset when called a 'GEEK'.
When all else fails, walk away for a bit, the answer will come, just be patient.

Advertisements

Fenor

Fenor

Trusted Tech

• Retired Staff
  • 5,236 posts
Please do not post a new topic for a topic you already posted. If someone knows the answer to your problem they will reply. I obviously did not and DO NOT know how to solve this problem, it was a simple question I asked because I have the same annoyance, not really a problem with firefox and it really doesn't bother me so I let it go.

Fenor

*Edit* -- I apologize if I didn't respond back but I have many other topics that I am active in and it slipped by. Happens and will most likely happen again. Please post the link to your old topic in this one.

Edited by Fenor, 15 October 2005 - 10:57 AM.

bushpilot

bushpilot

• Topic Starter
  • Pip
  • 9 posts
Thank you muchly.....I just figured that, because of your short reply, you had a solution. I agree it isn't much of an inconvenience but if a simple soluiton exists I thought I would like to try it. I apoligize for the double posting....my computer hung up and I didn't think it had gone thru.

Edited by bushpilot, 15 October 2005 - 05:42 PM.

bushpilot

bushpilot

• Topic Starter
  • Pip
  • 9 posts
Thank you muchly.....I just figured that, because of your short reply, you had a solution. I agree it isn't much of an inconvenience but if a simple soluiton exists I thought I would like to try it.

If I come up with a solution I will forward it along.

Michael

Michael

Retired Staff

• Retired Staff
  • 1,869 posts
He is getting helped Here

Don't dobble post about the same thing, or triple post like you did.