Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

Protected Storage PassView v1.62

• This topic is locked This topic is locked

abeazar

abeazar

• Pip
  • 2 posts
I came across this program in another forum - it is amazing what it will reveal on your PC. The program is truely small and will allow you to see stored logins and passwords on your PC. If you think that you cleaned your PC, check it out one more time with this progam. Now I see how hackers can get your login's and passwords.

Page down the webpage to the Feedback area (almost at the bottom of the web page) and you will find the link to download the program.

Please let me know it you find this as intriguing as I have.

Abe :tazz:

Link removed. You were already asked once today to not spam this program on the boards. Please do not do so again. If you do, I will suspend your account.

Edited by Kat, 18 October 2005 - 09:22 PM.

Advertisements

Michael

Michael

Retired Staff

• Retired Staff
  • 1,869 posts
Interesting, and yes that would be the way hackers find you passwords. It only found one on my computer and that was to another forum that I have never posted on, so I am not that conserned about my passwords being stolen.