Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

Looking for a Sudoku spoil engine

• Please log in to reply

fleamailman

fleamailman

Member 2k

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,383 posts
Ok, there is probably a program that helps one solve the Sudoku puzzles, and of course I am not going to use it any more than when I said "you will never catch me doing a sudoku puzzle" in the first place so my advice is to place link below marked "fleamailman is above tempation"

Advertisements

dsenette

dsenette

Je suis Napoléon!

• Community Leader
  • 26,047 posts
  • MVP
http://www.soduko.org.uk/ <-----here's an easy one

I'll keep researching on Google to see if i can find you a 12 step program....maybe soduko anonymous

Swandog46

Swandog46

Malware Expert

• PipPipPipPip
  • 1,026 posts
  • MVP
It would be an interesting programming problem to find an algorithm to solve this faster than brute force....

dsenette

dsenette

Je suis Napoléon!

• Community Leader
  • 26,047 posts
  • MVP
well....so far...the only people that i have seen who can solve those soduko puzzles with any speed and reliability (i.e. faster than an hour and in pen)....pretty much have that algorithm memorized....you may be able to translate one of their brains into success.

fleamailman

fleamailman

Member 2k

• Topic Starter
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,383 posts
Sorry I am late in saying thanks here but I am now that I have seen this post.