But the other items will disapear when you clean your Microsoft AntiSpyware quarantine!
This log looks clean!
- Don't forget to re-hide all files and folders. To re-hide all files and folders:
- Open My Computer.
- Select the Tools menu and click Folder Options.
- Select the View Tab.
- Under the Hidden files and folders heading deselect "Show hidden files and folders".
- Check the Hide protected operating system files (recommended) option.
- Click Yes to confirm.
- Click OK.
- This is a good time to set up protection against further attacks. Read the article behind this link "How did I get infected". If you don't already have them, you need an antivirus that is updated, a good firewall for example Kerio Personal Firewall or ZoneLabs Zone Alarm, a spyware blocker like SpywareBlaster and also IE-Spyads and spyware detection (Ad-aware SE and SpyBot S+D). All of these have good free versions available... be very cautious about any security software that advertises in popups or other intrusive ways, they are not only usually useless, but also often have malware in them....
Instead of Internet Explorer, use a different browser like Opera, Mozilla or Firefox.
Last, but not least, you need to keep Windows and Internet Explorer up to date by getting all the latest security patches that protects your computer.
This can be accessed by going to http://windowsupdate.microsoft.com and following the prompts.
Please post back if you are still having any problems....