Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

How to get more WOW Golds with bwh and not get caught

• Please log in to reply

duinvtwn

duinvtwn

• Pip
  • 1 posts
Found a good article from WOW Gold Free Strategics:

How to get rich with bwh and not get caught

Obviously you can teleport through the instance of your choice using co-ordinates of the chests and/or teleport to plane, but doing so carries a large risk, that of being caught and banned. as much fun and profitable as the idea of teleporting sounds, it just isn't worth the risk. but the best feature of bwh is the tracking ability. whether you want to find a particular mob for a quest, or track minerals and herbs at the same time, or if you want to keep an eye out for enemy faction players, the tracking is insanely useful, and best of all, carries no risk

let's start with the obvious first of all. tracking treasure is a must, but almost all chests are guarded, and many don't actually contain anything all that valuable, so not too big a money maker

then there's the gathering trackers. mining and herbalism are two of the biggest money making professions in the game, but having one character doing both would normally be pointless, since you'd only be able to track one at a time. with the ability to track both you can gather much more effectively and much faster and so make more profit

but that's just the more obvious uses. one of my best wow gold makers is to track objects and head over to Un'Goru. this is easiest from the late 40s onwards but is possible as soon as you get your mount (just do a lot of running and ressing). Un'Goru Soil is what we're looking for so watch out for any dirt piles on the minimap. run laps around the edge or run randomly through the area and you'll soon gather plenty of soil. the soil sells very well on Auction House, but there's still more potential for money

head to Darnassus (or Thunderbluff if you're Horde. I apologise for lack of info on Horde Morrowgrain as I have no Horde characters at lvl 40 yet) and pick up the Un'Goru soil quest from the Arch Druid. after handing in ten samples you'll be given an Evergreen Pouch and gain the ability to create Morrowgrain from Un'Goru Soil. Morrowgrain sells for 1g each on my server (that's 20g for a stack), sometimes more. and most of the herbs created by the Evergreen Herb Casing will also sell VERY well

Morrowgrain can also be used to gain reputation with Darnussus (or Thunderbluff presumably) so you can gain the Night Elves mount, however after a few levels the reputation gained from hand-ins becomes increasinly less and eventually you only get 10 reputation points per hand in (you need 12000 to become revered and a further 21000 to become exalted) so if you plan to harvest Morrowgrain for reputation, it's best to do so as soon as you hit level 40. but getting the soil at lvl 40 isn't so easy... which is why Un'Goru Soil, and Morrowgrain sell so well in Auction House

many people don't think to search the Auction House for Morrowgrain so be sure to advertise in the trade channel too

the power crystals from Un'Goru may also make you a bit of wow gold, though they take more patience to sell (on my server at least). for power crystals it's best to use Gadgetzan's Auction House since many players will get the crystal quest, get frustrated with the endless gathering and head to Tanaris to see if any are on auction. I've found that Morrowgrain usually sells better in Ironforge than Gadgetzan however. And of course selling in the Darnassus trade channel or in Ferelas General Chat (Feathermoon has an alternative Morrowgrain hand-in) is good for a quicker sale as the Morrowgrain buyers will pass through one of the two frequently

Advertisements

starjax

starjax

Global Moderator

• Global Moderator
  • 6,678 posts
your title is misleading. what you mean is how to use bwh without imploying tatics that are banned. I'm not a wow player, however I will monitor this to see where it goes as I am curious about it.

starjax.

lilyve

lilyve

• Pip
  • 3 posts
I think to get gold for all free that is no way.

But to get gold for all cheap that is true.

just come to www.playerturbo.com

1. low rate for bulk order.
2. 24 hours fast delivery.
3. 24/7 service.

Edited by lilyve, 06 December 2005 - 09:00 AM.