Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

Word 2003 glitch

• Please log in to reply

seamusoldfield

seamusoldfield

• PipPip
  • 48 posts
When shutting down Word (2003 Professional edition), it shows that it is saving "normal" and I get this error: "Run time error 91, Object variable or With block variable not set." I've tried using the Help file but it makes absolutely no sense to me. Basically it prompts me to send the error message, then wants to restart Word with a blank document. Odd.

The only thing I can think of is that when I upgraded from 2000 to 2003 it told me that with my edition of Adobe Acrobat (5.0), the PDF Maker feature for Word was incompatible. It made me rename several Word files associated with this feature. Related?

Help!

Thanks!

Advertisements

dsenette

dsenette

Je suis Napoléon!

• Community Leader
  • 26,047 posts
  • MVP
http://www.mcse.ms/message1266027.html try this...it suggests that it might be one of your add-ins....probably the adobe one

seamusoldfield

seamusoldfield

• Topic Starter
  • PipPip
  • 48 posts
God you guys are good. Went straight to the site, did what it told me to do and it's fixed. I love you!!!!!!!!! Thanks so much!

dsenette

dsenette

Je suis Napoléon!

• Community Leader
  • 26,047 posts
  • MVP
glad we could help