Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

Having problems registering

• Please log in to reply

dceasy

dceasy

• Pip
  • 6 posts
Ok im a student that is studying 3d modeling and 3dsmax 8 and 7 both give me trouble registering the product. I have winxp sp2 and so does my girl and ive installed it on her pc and was able to register it fine but on mine,and this happens on six and 7, i click activate the program and a screen comes up with two bullets and it says register today a top of window. u can click the bullets but it does nothing. Ive also had a similar problem with norton antivirus i think 05 so my question is there some program i dnt have or have to eliminate to be able to view this registry page and activate the product. Thanks alot you guys are great keep it up. :tazz:

Edited by dceasy, 24 October 2005 - 03:05 PM.

Advertisements

starjax

starjax

Global Moderator

• Global Moderator
  • 6,678 posts
interesting. lets make sure that you don't have any malware on your system that may be causing the problem. just go to the following link and follow the instructions there:
http://www.geekstogo...?showtopic=2852

when you get a clean bill of health there please come back here and we can move onto the next step.