Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

Need to find graphics card in Australia...

• Please log in to reply

HyDekar

HyDekar

• PipPip
  • 59 posts
Hi all...

I need to find a vender in australia that will sell the X850XT PE AGP (Need AGP, not PCI-E) for under $750... I found a site that had it for 690, but they suddenly said when I ordered it that it wasn't available (not happy)... I would prefer the Powercolor brand, but I will take whatever you can find... And I would prefer the Platinum Edition as well, compared to the normal one...

If anyone can find me an AUSTRALIAN site that sells the card for LESS THEN $750, I would be VERY grateful... I've tried looking, but my patience is growing thin, especially with what Techbuy did to me (saying it wasn't available, even though it was on their site as available)...

Thanks to anyone who can help! :tazz:

- HyDekar

Advertisements

austin_o

austin_o

Retired Staff

• Retired Staff
  • 2,089 posts
Use google and do some searching. You will probably be able to find what you want, but it will require some effort on your part.

HyDekar

HyDekar

• Topic Starter
  • PipPip
  • 59 posts
You think I haven't been googling?! I have put alot of effort into this, thus why I came here for some HELP.

Forget about it. I've ended up going down a step instead of finding the one I was looking for. Thanks for the 'help' austin_o...

austin_o

austin_o

Retired Staff

• Retired Staff
  • 2,089 posts
I would be doing the same thing you are. My experience is that if want something, and put some work into searching for it you will find it, if it can be found. When I am in the market for components, I start searching. Invariably, I find vendors in the UK and Austrailia and elsewhere as well. So, back to my suggestion: use google and start looking. You can do it as well as anyone else.