Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

Virus keeps restarting admin acount when i log so i cannot download an

• Please log in to reply

goldminegutted

goldminegutted

• Pip
  • 4 posts
Virus keeps restarting admin acount when i log so i cannot download any spyware remover PLEASE HELP

hi, i have become infected with a virus that restarts all admin accounts after about 10 seconds when you log on. The limited accounts do not do this however, i am getting about 10 error messages a minute popping up. The problem is though that i cannot download using the limited accounts and although the admin account works through safe mode the internet does not work in safe mode and the limited accounts do not appear on the control panel.Could somebody please get me downloading again so that i can run the removal downloads.

sorry if this has been posted in the wrong forum

Advertisements

cleverboy12

cleverboy12

• PipPipPip
  • 687 posts
Looks like you could possibly have a malware infection.

You Must Read Before Posting A HijackThis Log

Please Post A HijackThis Log In The Malware Forum

If You Dont Know What HijackThis Is and Dont Know How To Use It Please See Before Posting A HijackThis Log

Please Follow All The Steps Carefully and Start Your Own Topic So That An Expert Can Come Along And Help You Out.

:tazz: Good Luck :)