Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

hacktool.rootkit SVKP.sys Hijack This log

• Please log in to reply

dplant

dplant

• Pip
  • 2 posts
hacktool.rootkit SVKP.sys Hijack This log

Hi
I hope you can help me, about a week ago Norton came up on my desktop saying it had found hacktool.roolkit with the file SVKP.sys in the system32 folder within windows. It also showed up on my laptop then, they are connected via a network cable and I moved some folders over and it must have been in that.

I read the page “You Must Read This Before Posting A Hijackthis Log, Required steps before posting your log” and have followed the instructions. I have run Ad-aware SE, CWShredder, Spybot S&D, Ewido Security Suite, Trend Housecall, TrojanHunter and Hijack This.

The laptop now seems OK but I would be grateful if you could look through the logfile to tell me if the hard drive is in fact clean.

The desktop is still coming up with the virus message every so often. I have run all the programs that you suggest. When I scan the desktop with Ewido though it shuts itself down when it starts to scan the 2nd hard drive every time when it reaches the folder with my downloads in it. I have scanned this folder separately via the custom scan area and it had 6 viruses but they seemed to have been got rid of by Ewido but when I do a full system scan it still shuts down at that point so I am unable to attach that log file.

"UPDATE - I deleted the folder with teh downloads in it and now when i do a scan with Ewido it goes all the way through and now shows no viruses"

My main concerns is that on reading up about this it says this allows others to access and take control of my PC and I am very scared that someone may have put on a keylogger and know my passwords. My other big concern is that I keep receiving viruses from a domain that I own (I am especially concerned that this virus may be being sent to my clients via my domain and that they will open it)

I am attaching the Ewido and hijackthis logfiles for the desktop and the hijackthis logfile for the desktop. The hijackthis was installed to the default location the software came up with

Please Please Please can you help as I really don’t want to have to wipe my hard drives

Dave

HJT Logfile for the laptop

Logfile of HijackThis v1.99.1
Scan saved at 23:35:02, on 25/10/2005
Platform: Windows XP SP2 (WinNT 5.01.2600)
MSIE: Internet Explorer v6.00 SP2 (6.00.2900.2180)

Running processes:
C:\WINDOWS\System32\smss.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\csrss.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\winlogon.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\services.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\lsass.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\ibmpmsvc.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\svchost.exe
C:\WINDOWS\System32\svchost.exe
C:\Program Files\Common Files\Symantec Shared\ccSetMgr.exe
C:\Program Files\Norton Personal Firewall\NISUM.EXE
C:\Program Files\Common Files\Symantec Shared\ccEvtMgr.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\spoolsv.exe
C:\WINDOWS\System32\Ati2evxx.exe
C:\Program Files\Norton Personal Firewall\ccPxySvc.exe
C:\Program Files\ewido\security suite\ewidoctrl.exe
C:\Program Files\LogMeIn\RaMaint.exe
C:\Program Files\LogMeIn\LogMeIn.exe
C:\Program Files\Common Files\Microsoft Shared\VS7DEBUG\MDM.EXE
C:\Program Files\Norton AntiVirus\navapsvc.exe
C:\Program Files\Norton AntiVirus\AdvTools\NPROTECT.EXE
C:\WINDOWS\System32\QCONSVC.EXE
C:\Program Files\Norton AntiVirus\SAVScan.exe
C:\Program Files\Common Files\Symantec Shared\CCPD-LC\symlcsvc.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\wdfmgr.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\WFXSVC.EXE
C:\Program Files\Symantec\WinFax\WFXMOD32.EXE
C:\Program Files\Common Files\Symantec Shared\Security Center\SymWSC.exe
C:\WINDOWS\System32\alg.exe
C:\WINDOWS\Explorer.EXE
C:\WINDOWS\system32\atiptaxx.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\ltmsg.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\tp4serv.exe
C:\PROGRA~1\ThinkPad\UTILIT~1\TP98TRAY.EXE
C:\PROGRA~1\ThinkPad\PkgMgr\HOTKEY\TPHKMGR.exe
C:\Program Files\Common Files\Symantec Shared\ccApp.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\EXSHOW95.EXE
C:\WINDOWS\system32\wfxsnt40.exe
C:\Program Files\LogMeIn\LogMeInSystray.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\spool\drivers\w32x86\3\hpztsb05.exe
C:\Program Files\Messenger\msmsgs.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\EXSHOW.EXE
C:\WINDOWS\system32\ctfmon.exe
C:\Program Files\Copernic Desktop Search\CopernicDesktopSearch.exe
C:\PROGRA~1\Symantec\LIVEUP~1\LUCOMS~1.EXE
C:\WINDOWS\system32\wuauclt.exe
C:\WINDOWS\System32\wbem\wmiprvse.exe
C:\Program Files\Hijackthis\HijackThis.exe

R1 - HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main,Default_Page_URL = http://home.iol.ie
R0 - HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main,Start Page = http://www.google.ie/
R1 - HKLM\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main,Default_Page_URL = http://home.iol.ie
R0 - HKLM\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main,Start Page = http://home.iol.ie
O2 - BHO: AcroIEHlprObj Class - {06849E9F-C8D7-4D59-B87D-784B7D6BE0B3} - C:\Program Files\Adobe\Acrobat 5.0\Acrobat\ActiveX\AcroIEHelper.ocx
O2 - BHO: (no name) - {53707962-6F74-2D53-2644-206D7942484F} - C:\Program Files\Spybot - Search & Destroy\SDHelper.dll
O2 - BHO: NAV Helper - {BDF3E430-B101-42AD-A544-FADC6B084872} - C:\Program Files\Norton AntiVirus\NavShExt.dll
O3 - Toolbar: Norton AntiVirus - {42CDD1BF-3FFB-4238-8AD1-7859DF00B1D6} - C:\Program Files\Norton AntiVirus\NavShExt.dll
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [ATIModeChange] Ati2mdxx.exe
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [AtiPTA] atiptaxx.exe
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [LTWinModem1] ltmsg.exe 9
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [TrackPointSrv] tp4serv.exe
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [TPTRAY] C:\PROGRA~1\ThinkPad\UTILIT~1\TP98TRAY.EXE
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [TP4EX] tp4ex.exe
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [TPHOTKEY] C:\PROGRA~1\ThinkPad\PkgMgr\HOTKEY\TPHKMGR.exe
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [ccApp] C:\Program Files\Common Files\Symantec Shared\ccApp.exe
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [Advanced Tools Check] C:\PROGRA~1\NORTON~1\AdvTools\ADVCHK.EXE
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [Symantec NetDriver Monitor] C:\PROGRA~1\SYMNET~1\SNDMon.exe /Consumer
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [EXSHOW95.EXE] EXSHOW95.EXE
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [WinFaxAppPortStarter] wfxsnt40.exe
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [LogMeIn GUI] "C:\Program Files\LogMeIn\LogMeInSystray.exe"
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [HPDJ Taskbar Utility] C:\WINDOWS\system32\spool\drivers\w32x86\3\hpztsb05.exe
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [ccRegVfy] C:\Program Files\Common Files\Symantec Shared\ccRegVfy.exe
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [THGuard] "C:\Program Files\TrojanHunter 4.2\THGuard.exe"
O4 - HKCU\..\Run: [MSMSGS] "C:\Program Files\Messenger\msmsgs.exe" /background
O4 - HKCU\..\Run: [ctfmon.exe] C:\WINDOWS\system32\ctfmon.exe
O4 - HKCU\..\Run: [Copernic Desktop Search] "C:\Program Files\Copernic Desktop Search\CopernicDesktopSearch.exe" /tray
O8 - Extra context menu item: Download with GetRight - C:\Program Files\GetRight\GRdownload.htm
O8 - Extra context menu item: E&xport to Microsoft Excel - res://C:\PROGRA~1\MICROS~2\OFFICE11\EXCEL.EXE/3000
O8 - Extra context menu item: Open with GetRight Browser - C:\Program Files\GetRight\GRbrowse.htm
O9 - Extra button: Research - {92780B25-18CC-41C8-B9BE-3C9C571A8263} - C:\PROGRA~1\MICROS~2\OFFICE11\REFIEBAR.DLL
O9 - Extra button: Messenger - {FB5F1910-F110-11d2-BB9E-00C04F795683} - C:\Program Files\Messenger\msmsgs.exe
O9 - Extra 'Tools' menuitem: Windows Messenger - {FB5F1910-F110-11d2-BB9E-00C04F795683} - C:\Program Files\Messenger\msmsgs.exe
O12 - Plugin for .spop: C:\Program Files\Internet Explorer\Plugins\NPDocBox.dll
O16 - DPF: {17492023-C23A-453E-A040-C7C580BBF700} (Windows Genuine Advantage Validation Tool) - http://go.microsoft....k/?linkid=39204
O16 - DPF: {6414512B-B978-451D-A0D8-FCFDF33E833C} (WUWebControl Class) - http://update.micros...b?1128945934278
O16 - DPF: {74D05D43-3236-11D4-BDCD-00C04F9A3B61} (HouseCall Control) - http://a840.g.akamai...all/xscan53.cab
O16 - DPF: {9A9307A0-7DA4-4DAF-B042-5009F29E09E1} (ActiveScan Installer Class) - http://acs.pandasoft...free/asinst.cab
O16 - DPF: {FD0B6769-6490-4A91-AA0A-B5AE0DC75AC9} (Performance Viewer Activex Control) - https://secure.logme...ivex/ractrl.cab
O20 - Winlogon Notify: LMIinit - C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\LMIinit.dll
O20 - Winlogon Notify: PCANotify - C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\PCANotify.dll
O23 - Service: Ati HotKey Poller - Unknown owner - C:\WINDOWS\System32\Ati2evxx.exe
O23 - Service: pcAnywhere Host Service (awhost32) - Symantec Corporation - C:\Program Files\Symantec\pcAnywhere\awhost32.exe
O23 - Service: Symantec Event Manager (ccEvtMgr) - Symantec Corporation - C:\Program Files\Common Files\Symantec Shared\ccEvtMgr.exe
O23 - Service: Symantec Password Validation (ccPwdSvc) - Symantec Corporation - C:\Program Files\Common Files\Symantec Shared\ccPwdSvc.exe
O23 - Service: Symantec Proxy Service (ccPxySvc) - Symantec Corporation - C:\Program Files\Norton Personal Firewall\ccPxySvc.exe
O23 - Service: Symantec Settings Manager (ccSetMgr) - Symantec Corporation - C:\Program Files\Common Files\Symantec Shared\ccSetMgr.exe
O23 - Service: ewido security suite control - ewido networks - C:\Program Files\ewido\security suite\ewidoctrl.exe
O23 - Service: ThinkPad PM Service (IBMPMSVC) - Unknown owner - C:\WINDOWS\system32\ibmpmsvc.exe
O23 - Service: LogMeIn Maintenance Service (LMIMaint) - 3am Labs, Inc. - C:\Program Files\LogMeIn\RaMaint.exe
O23 - Service: LogMeIn - 3am Labs, Inc. - C:\Program Files\LogMeIn\LogMeIn.exe
O23 - Service: Macromedia Licensing Service - Unknown owner - C:\Program Files\Common Files\Macromedia Shared\Service\Macromedia Licensing.exe
O23 - Service: Norton AntiVirus Auto Protect Service (navapsvc) - Symantec Corporation - C:\Program Files\Norton AntiVirus\navapsvc.exe
O23 - Service: Norton Personal Firewall Accounts Manager (NISUM) - Symantec Corporation - C:\Program Files\Norton Personal Firewall\NISUM.EXE
O23 - Service: Norton Unerase Protection (NProtectService) - Symantec Corporation - C:\Program Files\Norton AntiVirus\AdvTools\NPROTECT.EXE
O23 - Service: QCONSVC - Unknown owner - C:\WINDOWS\System32\QCONSVC.EXE
O23 - Service: SAVScan - Symantec Corporation - C:\Program Files\Norton AntiVirus\SAVScan.exe
O23 - Service: ScriptBlocking Service (SBService) - Symantec Corporation - C:\PROGRA~1\COMMON~1\SYMANT~1\SCRIPT~1\SBServ.exe
O23 - Service: Symantec Network Drivers Service (SNDSrvc) - Symantec Corporation - C:\Program Files\Common Files\Symantec Shared\SNDSrvc.exe
O23 - Service: Symantec Core LC - Symantec Corporation - C:\Program Files\Common Files\Symantec Shared\CCPD-LC\symlcsvc.exe
O23 - Service: SymWMI Service (SymWSC) - Symantec Corporation - C:\Program Files\Common Files\Symantec Shared\Security Center\SymWSC.exe
O23 - Service: WinFax PRO (wfxsvc) - Symantec Corporation - C:\WINDOWS\system32\WFXSVC.EXE

Ewido logfile for the laptop

---------------------------------------------------------
ewido security suite - Scan report

+ Created on: 21:56:37, 25/10/2005
+ Report-Checksum: 61198215

+ Scan result:

C:\Documents and Settings\David\Cookies\[email protected][1].txt -> Spyware.Cookie.2o7 : Cleaned with backup
C:\Documents and Settings\David\Cookies\[email protected][1].txt -> Spyware.Cookie.Yieldmanager : Cleaned with backup
C:\Documents and Settings\David\Cookies\[email protected][1].txt -> Spyware.Cookie.Euroclick : Cleaned with backup
C:\Documents and Settings\David\Cookies\david@com[2].txt -> Spyware.Cookie.Com : Cleaned with backup
C:\Documents and Settings\David\Cookies\[email protected][2].txt -> Spyware.Cookie.Esomniture : Cleaned with backup
C:\Documents and Settings\David\Cookies\[email protected][2].txt -> Spyware.Cookie.Esomniture : Cleaned with backup
C:\Documents and Settings\David\Cookies\[email protected][1].txt -> Spyware.Cookie.Esomniture : Cleaned with backup
C:\Documents and Settings\David\Cookies\[email protected][2].txt -> Spyware.Cookie.2o7 : Cleaned with backup
C:\Documents and Settings\David\Cookies\david@tribalfusion[1].txt -> Spyware.Cookie.Tribalfusion : Cleaned with backup

::Report End

Highjack This for the desktop

Logfile of HijackThis v1.99.1
Scan saved at 11:47:36, on 27/10/2005
Platform: Windows XP SP2 (WinNT 5.01.2600)
MSIE: Internet Explorer v6.00 SP2 (6.00.2900.2180)

Running processes:
C:\WINDOWS\System32\smss.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\csrss.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\winlogon.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\services.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\lsass.exe
C:\Program Files\Common Files\Symantec Shared\ccEvtMgr.exe
C:\Program Files\Common Files\Symantec Shared\ccSetMgr.exe
C:\Program Files\Norton Personal Firewall\NISUM.EXE
C:\WINDOWS\system32\spoolsv.exe
C:\Program Files\Common Files\EPSON\EBAPI\eEBSVC.exe
C:\Program Files\Norton Personal Firewall\ccPxySvc.exe
C:\Program Files\Common Files\EPSON\EBAPI\SAgent2.exe
C:\Program Files\ewido\security suite\ewidoctrl.exe
C:\Program Files\ewido\security suite\ewidoguard.exe
C:\Program Files\LogMeIn\RaMaint.exe
C:\Program Files\LogMeIn\LogMeIn.exe
C:\Program Files\Common Files\Microsoft Shared\VS7DEBUG\MDM.EXE
C:\Program Files\Microsoft SQL Server\MSSQL\Binn\sqlservr.exe
C:\Program Files\Norton AntiVirus\navapsvc.exe
C:\Program Files\Norton AntiVirus\AdvTools\NPROTECT.EXE
C:\WINDOWS\system32\nvsvc32.exe
C:\Program Files\Norton AntiVirus\SAVScan.exe
C:\WINDOWS\System32\tcpsvcs.exe
C:\WINDOWS\System32\snmp.exe
C:\Program Files\Microsoft SQL Server\MSSQL\Binn\sqlagent.EXE
C:\Program Files\Common Files\Symantec Shared\CCPD-LC\symlcsvc.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\wdfmgr.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\WFXSVC.EXE
C:\WINDOWS\System32\alg.exe
C:\WINDOWS\Explorer.EXE
C:\WINDOWS\system32\ctfmon.exe
C:\Program Files\Common Files\Symantec Shared\ccApp.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\rundll32.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\CTHELPER.EXE
C:\Program Files\LogMeIn\LogMeInSystray.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\wfxsnt40.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\rundll32.exe
C:\Program Files\Common Files\Real\Update_OB\realsched.exe
C:\PROGRA~1\MI948F~1\GAMECO~1\Common\SWTrayV4.exe
C:\Program Files\QuickTime\qttask.exe
C:\Program Files\Common Files\Logitech\QCDriver\LVCOMS.EXE
C:\WINDOWS\System32\spool\DRIVERS\W32X86\3\E_S10IC2.EXE
C:\Program Files\CyberLink\PowerVCRII\Agent.exe
C:\Program Files\Copernic Desktop Search\CopernicDesktopSearch.exe
C:\Program Files\Messenger\msmsgs.exe
C:\Program Files\Adobe\Acrobat 5.0\Distillr\AcroTray.exe
C:\Program Files\Billionton\Bluetooth Software\BTTray.exe
C:\Program Files\Billionton\Bluetooth Software\BTStackServer.exe
C:\Program Files\GetRight\getright.exe
C:\Program Files\Reality Fusion\Reality Fusion GameCam SE\Program\RFTRay.exe
C:\Program Files\GetRight\getright.exe
C:\Program Files\Microsoft SQL Server\80\Tools\Binn\sqlmangr.exe
C:\Program Files\Ahead\Nero StartSmart\NeroStartSmart.exe
C:\Program Files\Ahead\Nero BackItUp\BackItUp.exe
C:\Program Files\Internet Explorer\iexplore.exe
C:\Program Files\Hijackthis\HijackThis.exe

R0 - HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main,Start Page = http://www.google.ie/
R0 - HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main,Local Page =
O2 - BHO: AcroIEHlprObj Class - {06849E9F-C8D7-4D59-B87D-784B7D6BE0B3} - C:\Program Files\Adobe\Acrobat 5.0\Acrobat\ActiveX\AcroIEHelper.ocx
O2 - BHO: bho2gr Class - {31FF080D-12A3-439A-A2EF-4BA95A3148E8} - C:\Program Files\GetRight\xx2gr.dll
O2 - BHO: (no name) - {53707962-6F74-2D53-2644-206D7942484F} - C:\Program Files\Spybot - Search & Destroy\SDHelper.dll
O2 - BHO: NAV Helper - {BDF3E430-B101-42AD-A544-FADC6B084872} - C:\Program Files\Norton AntiVirus\NavShExt.dll
O3 - Toolbar: Copernic Desktop Search - {C5F7A735-70F1-477F-8C36-6FF3C736017B} - C:\Program Files\Copernic Desktop Search\CopernicDesktopSearchIntegration740.dll
O3 - Toolbar: Norton AntiVirus - {42CDD1BF-3FFB-4238-8AD1-7859DF00B1D6} - C:\Program Files\Norton AntiVirus\NavShExt.dll
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [ccApp] C:\Program Files\Common Files\Symantec Shared\ccApp.exe
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [NvCplDaemon] RUNDLL32.EXE C:\WINDOWS\system32\NvCpl.dll,NvStartup
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [Symantec NetDriver Monitor] C:\PROGRA~1\SYMNET~1\SNDMon.exe
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [BluetoothAuthenticationAgent] rundll32.exe bthprops.cpl,,BluetoothAuthenticationAgent
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [WINDVDPatch] CTHELPER.EXE
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [UpdReg] C:\WINDOWS\UpdReg.EXE
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [nwiz] nwiz.exe /install
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [LogMeIn GUI] "C:\Program Files\LogMeIn\LogMeInSystray.exe"
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [NvMediaCenter] RUNDLL32.EXE C:\WINDOWS\system32\NvMcTray.dll,NvTaskbarInit
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [Advanced Tools Check] C:\PROGRA~1\NORTON~1\AdvTools\ADVCHK.EXE
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [ccRegVfy] C:\Program Files\Common Files\Symantec Shared\ccRegVfy.exe
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [WinFaxAppPortStarter] wfxsnt40.exe
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [Windows Compliant] shhqzl.exe
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [start uploading] smsss.exe
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [AME_CSA] rundll32 amecsa.cpl,RUN_DLL
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [TkBellExe] "C:\Program Files\Common Files\Real\Update_OB\realsched.exe" -osboot
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [SideWinderTrayV4] C:\PROGRA~1\MI948F~1\GAMECO~1\Common\SWTrayV4.exe
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [ShowShifter X10 Daemon] "C:\Program Files\Home Media Networks Limited\ShowShifter\RFAnywhere.exe"
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [Remote_Agent] C:\Program Files\CyberLink\PowerVCRII\RemoteAgent.exe
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [RealTray] C:\Program Files\Real\RealPlayer\RealPlay.exe SYSTEMBOOTHIDEPLAYER
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [QuickTime Task] "C:\Program Files\QuickTime\qttask.exe" -atboottime
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [NeroCheck] C:\WINDOWS\system32\NeroCheck.exe
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [LVCOMS] C:\Program Files\Common Files\Logitech\QCDriver\LVCOMS.EXE
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [Jet Detection] "C:\Program Files\Creative\SBLive\PROGRAM\ADGJDet.exe"
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [iTunesHelper] C:\Program Files\iTunes\iTunesHelper.exe
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [EPSON Stylus C82 Series] C:\WINDOWS\System32\spool\DRIVERS\W32X86\3\E_S10IC2.EXE /P23 "EPSON Stylus C82 Series" /O6 "USB001" /M "Stylus C82"
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [Agent] C:\Program Files\CyberLink\PowerVCRII\Agent.exe
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [THGuard] "C:\Program Files\TrojanHunter 4.2\THGuard.exe"
O4 - HKLM\..\RunServices: [start uploading] smsss.exe
O4 - HKLM\..\RunServices: [Windows Compliant] shhqzl.exe
O4 - HKLM\..\RunOnce: [WIAWizardMenu] RUNDLL32.EXE C:\WINDOWS\system32\sti_ci.dll,WiaCreateWizardMenu
O4 - HKCU\..\Run: [ctfmon.exe] C:\WINDOWS\system32\ctfmon.exe
O4 - HKCU\..\Run: [Copernic Desktop Search] "C:\Program Files\Copernic Desktop Search\CopernicDesktopSearch.exe" /tray
O4 - HKCU\..\Run: [NvMediaCenter] RUNDLL32.EXE C:\WINDOWS\System32\NVMCTRAY.DLL,NvTaskbarInit
O4 - HKCU\..\Run: [MSMSGS] "C:\Program Files\Messenger\msmsgs.exe" /background
O4 - HKCU\..\Run: [NBJ] C:\Program Files\Ahead\Nero BackItUp\NBJ.exe
O4 - HKCU\..\RunServices: [start uploading] smsss.exe
O4 - Global Startup: Acrobat Assistant.lnk = C:\Program Files\Adobe\Acrobat 5.0\Distillr\AcroTray.exe
O4 - Global Startup: Adobe Gamma Loader.lnk = C:\Program Files\Common Files\Adobe\Calibration\Adobe Gamma Loader.exe
O4 - Global Startup: BTTray.lnk = ?
O4 - Global Startup: GetRight - Tray Icon.lnk = C:\Program Files\GetRight\getright.exe
O4 - Global Startup: QuickTV.lnk = C:\Program Files\AVerTV2K\QuickTV.exe
O4 - Global Startup: Reality Fusion GameCam SE.lnk = ?
O4 - Global Startup: Service Manager.lnk = C:\Program Files\Microsoft SQL Server\80\Tools\Binn\sqlmangr.exe
O8 - Extra context menu item: Download with GetRight - C:\Program Files\GetRight\GRdownload.htm
O8 - Extra context menu item: E&xport to Microsoft Excel - res://C:\PROGRA~1\MICROS~2\OFFICE11\EXCEL.EXE/3000
O8 - Extra context menu item: Open with GetRight Browser - C:\Program Files\GetRight\GRbrowse.htm
O9 - Extra button: (no name) - {08B0E5C0-4FCB-11CF-AAA5-00401C608501} - C:\WINDOWS\System32\msjava.dll
O9 - Extra 'Tools' menuitem: Sun Java Console - {08B0E5C0-4FCB-11CF-AAA5-00401C608501} - C:\WINDOWS\System32\msjava.dll
O9 - Extra button: Research - {92780B25-18CC-41C8-B9BE-3C9C571A8263} - C:\PROGRA~1\MICROS~2\OFFICE11\REFIEBAR.DLL
O9 - Extra button: (no name) - {CD67F990-D8E9-11d2-98FE-00C0F0318AFE} - (no file)
O9 - Extra button: Messenger - {FB5F1910-F110-11d2-BB9E-00C04F795683} - C:\Program Files\Messenger\msmsgs.exe
O9 - Extra 'Tools' menuitem: Windows Messenger - {FB5F1910-F110-11d2-BB9E-00C04F795683} - C:\Program Files\Messenger\msmsgs.exe
O12 - Plugin for .spop: C:\Program Files\Internet Explorer\Plugins\NPDocBox.dll
O16 - DPF: KCrypto for Applets - https://www.ros.ie/applets/kcrypto.cab
O16 - DPF: {01A88BB1-1174-41EC-ACCB-963509EAE56B} (SysProWmi Class) - http://support.euro....iler/SysPro.CAB
O16 - DPF: {04E214E5-63AF-4236-83C6-A7ADCBF9BD02} (HouseCall Control) - http://housecall60.t...all/xscan60.cab
O16 - DPF: {0E5F0222-96B9-11D3-8997-00104BD12D94} (PCPitstop Utility) - http://www.pcpitstop...p/PCPitStop.CAB
O16 - DPF: {254AA86E-5655-4518-AA87-185D7CC41801} (Rescue Technician Console) - https://secure.logme...scueControl.cab
O16 - DPF: {556EEC63-31E2-47C3-BF29-DFF799D2FE04} (Remote Access ActiveX Client) - https://secure.logme...ivex/RACtrl.cab
O16 - DPF: {56336BCB-3D8A-11D6-A00B-0050DA18DE71} - http://software-dl.r...ip/RdxIE601.cab
O16 - DPF: {6414512B-B978-451D-A0D8-FCFDF33E833C} (WUWebControl Class) - http://v5.windowsupd...b?1105195836963
O16 - DPF: {644E432F-49D3-41A1-8DD5-E099162EEEC5} (Symantec RuFSI Utility Class) - http://security.syma...n/bin/cabsa.cab
O16 - DPF: {AE609930-A6EB-4A78-B7DA-B3200705FEBD} (Mophun Control) - http://www.mophun.co...base/mophun.cab
O16 - DPF: {FD0B6769-6490-4A91-AA0A-B5AE0DC75AC9} (Performance Viewer Activex Control) - https://secure.logme...ivex/RACtrl.cab
O20 - Winlogon Notify: LMIinit - C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\LMIinit.dll
O23 - Service: Symantec Event Manager (ccEvtMgr) - Symantec Corporation - C:\Program Files\Common Files\Symantec Shared\ccEvtMgr.exe
O23 - Service: Symantec Password Validation (ccPwdSvc) - Symantec Corporation - C:\Program Files\Common Files\Symantec Shared\ccPwdSvc.exe
O23 - Service: Symantec Proxy Service (ccPxySvc) - Symantec Corporation - C:\Program Files\Norton Personal Firewall\ccPxySvc.exe
O23 - Service: Symantec Settings Manager (ccSetMgr) - Symantec Corporation - C:\Program Files\Common Files\Symantec Shared\ccSetMgr.exe
O23 - Service: EpsonBidirectionalService - Unknown owner - C:\Program Files\Common Files\EPSON\EBAPI\eEBSVC.exe
O23 - Service: EPSON Printer Status Agent2 (EPSONStatusAgent2) - SEIKO EPSON CORPORATION - C:\Program Files\Common Files\EPSON\EBAPI\SAgent2.exe
O23 - Service: ewido security suite control - ewido networks - C:\Program Files\ewido\security suite\ewidoctrl.exe
O23 - Service: ewido security suite guard - ewido networks - C:\Program Files\ewido\security suite\ewidoguard.exe
O23 - Service: LogMeIn Maintenance Service (LMIMaint) - 3am Labs, Inc. - C:\Program Files\LogMeIn\RaMaint.exe
O23 - Service: LogMeIn - 3am Labs, Inc. - C:\Program Files\LogMeIn\LogMeIn.exe
O23 - Service: Macromedia Licensing Service - Unknown owner - C:\Program Files\Common Files\Macromedia Shared\Service\Macromedia Licensing.exe
O23 - Service: Norton AntiVirus Auto Protect Service (navapsvc) - Symantec Corporation - C:\Program Files\Norton AntiVirus\navapsvc.exe
O23 - Service: Norton Personal Firewall Accounts Manager (NISUM) - Symantec Corporation - C:\Program Files\Norton Personal Firewall\NISUM.EXE
O23 - Service: Norton Unerase Protection (NProtectService) - Symantec Corporation - C:\Program Files\Norton AntiVirus\AdvTools\NPROTECT.EXE
O23 - Service: NVIDIA Display Driver Service (NVSvc) - NVIDIA Corporation - C:\WINDOWS\system32\nvsvc32.exe
O23 - Service: Remote Packet Capture Protocol v.0 (experimental) (rpcapd) - Unknown owner - %ProgramFiles%\WinPcap\rpcapd.exe" -d -f "%ProgramFiles%\WinPcap\rpcapd.ini (file missing)
O23 - Service: SAVScan - Symantec Corporation - C:\Program Files\Norton AntiVirus\SAVScan.exe
O23 - Service: ScriptBlocking Service (SBService) - Symantec Corporation - C:\PROGRA~1\COMMON~1\SYMANT~1\SCRIPT~1\SBServ.exe
O23 - Service: Symantec Network Drivers Service (SNDSrvc) - Symantec Corporation - C:\Program Files\Common Files\Symantec Shared\SNDSrvc.exe
O23 - Service: Symantec Core LC - Symantec Corporation - C:\Program Files\Common Files\Symantec Shared\CCPD-LC\symlcsvc.exe
O23 - Service: WinFax PRO (wfxsvc) - Symantec Corporation - C:\WINDOWS\system32\WFXSVC.EXE

Ewido for drive C of the desktop

+ Created on: 11:09:38, 27/10/2005
+ Report-Checksum: E831A9B7

+ Scan result:

C:\Documents and Settings\Dave\Local Settings\Temp\20052610_232452_Dave\D\BACKUP2\Downloads\ShowShifter v3.01.2557+Crack\ShowShifter.v3.01.2557-KYA.ZIP.nco/20052610_232452_Dave\D\BACKUP2\DOWNLO~1\SHOWSH~1.255\SHOWSH~1.ZIP/ShowShifter.v3.01.2557-KYA/crack.exe -> Trojan.Small.cr : Cleaned with backup

Ewido for drive D;\backups2\downloads of the desktop

+ Created on: 11:29:59, 27/10/2005
+ Report-Checksum: 61A1CFEB

+ Scan result:

No infected objects found.

This is the folder that when I try to scan drive D shuts down Ewido

Edited by dplant, 27 October 2005 - 10:51 AM.

Advertisements

dplant

dplant

• Topic Starter
  • Pip
  • 2 posts
UPDATE
I just tried to scan the desktop using Norton Anti Virus and it came back half way through saying "Norton Anti Virus was unable to scan your computer for infections becuase a critical error occured during the scan"

This happens when it hits the PST files
ta
d

Edited by dplant, 27 October 2005 - 10:48 AM.