Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

Random Game suggestion

• Please log in to reply

inferno_blaze

inferno_blaze

• PipPipPip
  • 146 posts
I'm bored so I felt like suggesting to anyone who needs a game but doesn't have much money that they should get alien vs predator 2 it's an awsome game with a brilliant 3-sided story (you get to play through the alien's whole life which is very cool) and a multiplayer which is still great now and has many people playing. So ther ya go if you need a quality game and don't have too much money, buy it!

Also I'm angry because a new graphics card I was meant to be getting that someone suggested to me appears to have gone out of stock or whatever so i didn't know the order was cancelled till today GRRRRR!!!
(oh well i'll wait till christmas and hope I can get a new gamin desktop for my room)

Advertisements