Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

Geeks to Go - Hijacked by Neo-Nazis

• This topic is locked This topic is locked

blackbeard

blackbeard

banned

• Banned
  • PipPip
  • 36 posts
Once again - I reiterate (look that one up in the dictionary too) that the wording used in my original post was in no way offensive! It seems that the new breed or regulators and moderators that have crept into this forum may perhaps be of assistance in some ways but I strongly suggest they are in need of brushing up on their literacy skills (i.e. learn some British English - after all that's where the language originated) and also in need of much better people skills.

http://www.geekstogo...topic=70680&hl=

You need to learn the use of the language in different parts of the English-speaking world before deeming certain words as unsuitable or offensive and not adopt these [bleep] tacticts of banning and offending this forums members for natural, and I might add plausible and correct, use of the English language.

http://www.geekstogo...topic=70680&hl=

If that ' Kat' person is reading and has managed to locate an English dictionary yet, try looking up the word [bleep] for example (It's akin to a donkey!). Then try looking up the other words you edited in my original post and got on your "high horse" about. What came later for my part is what was escalated by both your judgmental remarks and your bloodhound at your side who demonstrated prepubescent ignorance no less.

If anything lady you owe me an apology for the way you treated me, but don't worry I don't expect I'll live for a thousand years in order to get one. You have demonstrated your ignorance and failings in people-handling skills quite beautifully - a real asset to this Forum! And failed to help me in any way with my query. Considering I was once in your shoes I made a far better fist of it, believe me. And it's only through time constraints that I stopped checking in and helping out. The way things seem to be shaping up here I'm far better off out of it. Boy will you have some fun when 'Hasta La Vista' gets released.

By the way the avatar picture does you credit!!!

And it's not surprising to see so many people headed here - the word must be out there's [bleep]'s about and that seems to be very much the way the world is shaping up these days! God Bless You Lady and God Bless Amurcah!!!!

Advertisements

Kat

Kat

Retired

• Retired Staff
  • 19,711 posts
  • MVP
well, obviously your suspension taught you nothing. You and your IP have now been banned. I'm sorry you felt that I was in the wrong in editing your posts. The word a$$ was not the only curse word you used that I edited. I also recall you bashing staff members right and left, along with a few other things that didn't make you very popular.

Doesn't phase me in the least what you care to think of me, nor will I lose sleep over it. I am doing my job, in that I uphold the rules that YOU agreed to abide by when you joined the site. Not my fault you choose to repeatedly break them.

Good bye.