Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

Not allowing download of i-tunes(and quick-time)

• Please log in to reply

cohrt

cohrt

• Pip
  • 4 posts
Caused me a lot of thinking, what caused the problem. A universal problem ? A local problem? A friend provided the download i-tunes and quick time. That decided it as a local problem.

Analysing the situation of denied downloading because of current security regulations, evidently meaning placed at restricted websites I was led to understand that my installed ie-spyad had eliminated the possibibility of downloading the apple programs.

Now I ask why? It happeded after updating ie-spyad 5-10-05.

Edited by cohrt, 31 October 2005 - 07:23 AM.

Advertisements

cohrt

cohrt

• Topic Starter
  • Pip
  • 4 posts
Problem solved. Downloading blocked by ie-spyad 5-10-05. New version 31-10-05 of ie-spyad allows downloading.

cohrt

cohrt

• Topic Starter
  • Pip
  • 4 posts
Correspondence with Eric L. Howles revealed it was an unintentional fault now corrected, which indeed arrested downloading of iTunes & Quick Time by ie-spyad.