Jump to content

Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Geeks To Go is a helpful hub, where thousands of volunteer geeks quickly serve friendly answers and support. Check out the forums and get free advice from the experts. Register now to gain access to all of our features, it's FREE and only takes one minute. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more.

Create Account How it Works

need help w/ networking issue

  • Please log in to reply



    New Member

  • Member
  • Pip
  • 1 posts
Ok i am very curious on how to do this:

id like to know what kind of program needed to do http tunneling.
you go on your computer with a http tunnel program, it connects to the proxy, on port 80. connects to my home computer with some sort of server which i dont know what it is called. and it does w/e you want done but on port 80

so bacically, id like to play computer games such as WoW and Counter-Strike on a proxy with blocked ports.
the only ports that are avaliable are port 80 HTTP.
what kind of programs do i need to do this? eg SSH or something.
kthx pls reply to this with some ideas/program names i could use.
  • 0




    Retired Staff

  • Retired Staff
  • 1,869 posts
Hello and welcome to Geeks To Go

I am trying right now to find a good program for doing this. But would it not be easier to unblock the ports?
  • 0

Similar Topics

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

As Featured On:

Microsoft Yahoo BBC MSN PC Magazine Washington Post HP