Please download FileFind from Atribune.
Unzip the file and save it to your desktop.
To run FileFind, please do the following:
- Click on FileFind.exe
- In the box labeled "Enter the directory to search"
- Enter Drive eg.. C:\
- In the box labeled "Enter the file to search"
- Enter the file or use *.(file extention) to search for the files
- Now click on the "Find" button
- Once the utility has found the files click on "Export"
- This will save a text file to your C:\ drive as "Export.txt"
- Double click on Export.txt, copy and paste this information in your next post