Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

2 mini computer icon thingy doesn't show up on toolbar when I star

• Please log in to reply

SabrinaD

SabrinaD

• Pip
  • 4 posts
[font=Franklin Gothic Medium][size=1]
Since I've been getting alot of adware on my puter, I've noticed that on the toolbar the 2 monitor/computer icon thingys doesn't show up on the toolbar, therefore preventing me from being able to get online. Also the desktop seems to take forever to bring up all of the icons on the toolbar. I've been going under the System Utility Configuration section, unchecking "WToolsA" & "RUNDLL32", then clicking apply, then letting the puter restart. For now, this has been working & allows me to bring up the icon so I'm able to get online. I have to do this it seems almost every time, which is getting to be a nuisance & I know I shouldn't have to continue to do this just to get online. I do system clean ups, defrags & Scan Disc's every 2 wks. regularly; delete cookies & history each time I use the computer.
When I go to shut down the puter, several "End Program" boxes will pop up showing that certain running files are shutting down, many not responding until I click on "End task". DLL Initialization Failed error message pops up occasionally too. Today a new error popped up: "Notification Wnd for RNAdmin". After End tasking shut down will continue successfully. It just seems like one thing after another is happening to my puter now.
I know I have adware on my computer, but don't know what files are critical to keep from the list that is given, to prevent needed files being deleted, causing performance probs.

Advertisements