Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

Deleting MS Office & more which I do not use

• Please log in to reply

Classy2

Classy2

• PipPipPip
  • 242 posts
So, may I remove Ms Office without a cd? If I need a CD would a recovry cd work? I keep deleting Compaq but it comes back.
Microsoft front page --what does it do, Ive never used it.
Movie Maker
Outlook Express
Recycler? What does it do?
Im somewhat frustrated because of all the unneccessary programs which are taking up my hard drive.

I am trying to trim down my startup application but it seems my search has said my computer needs all 32 of them. Cant most applications start up by themselves as needed?
Keeping it trim,
Classy

Advertisements

Ryan

Ryan

Member 4k

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,867 posts
Hi Classy. I will be able to help you, but I see that you currently have a malware problem.I want to wait until your malware problem is fixed; if we go disabling startup programs, it could affect the malware fixes. Please reply here once you have been given the all clear by the malware staff.

-Ryan