Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

Best Offers Removal

• This topic is locked This topic is locked

Arthur K.

Arthur K.

• Pip
  • 2 posts
I see several other people here have had trouble with "The Best Offers" adware. I spent hours trying all the adware removal apps and registry cleaning apps to clean up my system, which was riddled with this and other spy/adware. When everything else seemed to be cleaned up, "Best Offers" would keep coming back after it was removed. It apparently may have been linked to Kazaa at some point.

The removal solution was a little too simple to have come to mind.

In the Add/Remove Programs menu, Best offers had an entry - with a link to the company's website. You couldn't actually use the Add/Remove programs menu to remove the app; their site offered a removal application. I downloaded it, a little nervously, and ran it. Voila! Who would have thought of trying that?

The info is available at:
http://www.bestoffer....com/uninstall/

Hope this helps someone else out. This drove me nuts for a couple of weeks.

- Arthur

Advertisements