Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

istsvc.exe and ist bar

• Please log in to reply

hacatac

hacatac

• Pip
  • 8 posts
i am a new member to your site and would like to know if anyone can tell me how to get rid of istsvc.exe and tiny bar. i have installed several virus and spyware programs on my computer it will show to delete them but the next time i check there back. please someone help.
thanks hacatac :tazz:

Advertisements

ilago

ilago

Visiting Staff

• Visiting Consultant
  • 363 posts
Hi hacatac

Read this thread and follow the instructions. As you are already registered you've made a start. There are several people here who can help you with those problems but please do these things first.

http://www.geekstogo...n=download&id=5

You haven't said exactly what you have done so follow the instructions from the link.

Do an Adaware scan - exactly as the page tells you.
Do a Spybot scan
Run CWShredder
Do an online virus scan

Then follow the instructions for downloading, installing and running HijackThis so you can post a log.

If you do all those things first, the HijackThis logs are much easier to deal with :tazz: