Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

Hijackthis Xp Multiply Accounts

• Please log in to reply

jeff250

jeff250

• PipPip
  • 42 posts
I just got done cleaning my system with the programs listed and seem to be free from spyware . Just wanted to know if there is a better way to clear all user accounts at once with hijackthis. I ran hijackthis on one user account and cleaned it , but when i ran it on other account , I found the same spyware, so i logged in to each of the accounts and cleaned them one by one.

Advertisements

-=jonnyrotten=-

-=jonnyrotten=-

Member 2k

• Retired Staff
  • 2,678 posts
The only way to clean multiple user accounts at once with Hijack This is to have only 1 account with Administrator priveledges and all the others must be Limited Accounts. If you have more than one Admin account, you will need to clean each one separately.

-=jonnyrotten=- :tazz:

jeff250

jeff250

• Topic Starter
  • PipPip
  • 42 posts
Thanks. I have been looking for this answer all over the net. Hope it helps others.

Jeff :tazz: