Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

Power Dvd error message

• Please log in to reply

daman77

daman77

• Pip
  • 1 posts
Hi Folks...when I try to Play a DVD on my DVD player using Power DVD I get a an error message, F with some other letters, saying Power DVD wil not play with my TV-OUT on my video card enabled!..the clincher is I DON"T HAVE TV-OUT card, or even seperate video card...I am using an integrated video card. I ONCE did install a ATI video card with a TV out..but I removed that from the PC months ago..please help Victor..you can write me direct also.

Advertisements

Fenor

Fenor

Trusted Tech

• Retired Staff
  • 5,236 posts
Hi daman77! Welcome to G2G!

You may have removed the video card from your machine months ago, but did you ALSO remove the entry from ADD/REMOVE programs in the CONTROL PANEL? The software is still there even though you physically took the video card out. This could be causing PowerDVD to think you have a video card with TV OUT.

Fenor