Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

trouble with windows pc

• Please log in to reply

dorajyle

dorajyle

• Pip
  • 2 posts
use to use 4safe filter program but i have cancelled the filter and they keep sending a pop up warning that my filter is exoired and payment declined and for me to go to site to update info. every screen i go to or every site i try to get to this warning comes on and its hard to x off the warning it pops right back on within seconds

Advertisements

pip22

pip22

Trusted Tech

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,663 posts
Check your startup items for any reference to the 4safe program, and remove if you find it. Startup items can be in several places (Startup folder or the Registry) so the easiest way to find all startup items wherever they are is to install 'Startup Control Panel'. it's free from here:http://www.mlin.net/StartupCPL.shtml