Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

Outlook Express Q

• Please log in to reply

Koretek

Koretek

• PipPipPip
  • 340 posts
Hi,
I forgot how to do this, lol its so easy too I guess I could google or do a MSN Search for an answer but as Im working on a something else which is keeping me very busy I thought I would ask in case anyone knows or knows where to find the info really fast.

The problem was that I dont use mt Outlook as my default e-mail and I must have hit the "make Outlook your main e-mail client Tab somehow when closing it, now it pops up everytime I try to send someone an e-mail and that just isnt acceptable and its such a pain I hate it. Anyone know how to undo what I somehow did?

Advertisements

DHooper

DHooper

• PipPipPip
  • 339 posts
You can change this two ways:

1) Start -> Control Panel -> Network and Internet Applications -> Internet Options -> Program Tab

2) Right-Click on Internet Explorer -> Internet Properties -> Program Tab

Hope that this helps.

Koretek

Koretek

• Topic Starter
  • PipPipPip
  • 340 posts
Hi Koretek,

I was wondering if this is good for an answer................

Outlook and How To Configure it!

By the way I seen a picture of you and your a very, VERY....... and I mean top of the line extremely good looking guy! Now if U only had half the brains about HJT you would really be a nice catch!!! :tazz:

Edited by Koretek, 24 January 2005 - 07:33 PM.

Koretek

Koretek

• Topic Starter
  • PipPipPip
  • 340 posts
Wow thanx so much D!! I think thats a record reply!! I didnt even look to see replies because it was too quick, whew your amazing and thanx again!!
:tazz:

DHooper

DHooper

• PipPipPip
  • 339 posts
You could do it that way also, but by going in the Internet Options you can then set the mail client to what you would like.

I also think that I got this HJT thing licked. :tazz:

Edited by DHooper, 20 February 2005 - 02:54 AM.