Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

QuickBooks

• Please log in to reply

snikyls

snikyls

• Pip
  • 1 posts
I am setting up a client in QuickBooks, and they have insurance companies who submit payments on behalf of individual customers. I am wondering if there is a way to set it up in QuickBooks so that the company would be able to get a register for the insurance company as well as for the individual customer. The trick is that some individuals have payments submitted by more than one insurance company, but they would like to be able to easily pull up screens that show individual balances as well as Insurance company balances. PLEASE HELP!!!

Thanks!

Advertisements

starjax

starjax

Global Moderator

• Global Moderator
  • 6,678 posts
we used to have a quickbooks expert that visited here, but I haven't seen him for a while. I would recomend that you contact quickbooks support as they are excellent. They have helped me on previous occasions.

Tyger

Tyger

Member 2k

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,896 posts
I'll bet you could find whole forums dedicated to Quickbooks.