Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

windows meida player problem

• Please log in to reply

drummer07

drummer07

• Pip
  • 3 posts
Everytim i try to play an mp3, or wmv i get C00D11CD or try to stream anything. I have tried every single step on the internet like getting a diferent version, updating windows, taking off my firewall, messing with the settings.... nothing has worked this is getting rediculous, anyways if youd could help that would be great. My specs are: Windows xp home sp2, amd 64 3000+ 939, 1 gig of pc3200 ram, x800gt, 80 gig hdd, 400w psu. :tazz:

Advertisements

dsenette

dsenette

Je suis Napoléon!

• Community Leader
  • 26,047 posts
  • MVP
http://www.alegsa.co...d11cd error.php
http://www.askdaveta...dia_player.html

the first one...has a bunch of different suggestions....

the second...basically says that microsoft has no idea what causes the error...but gives a link to the WMP newsgroup

drummer07

drummer07

• Topic Starter
  • Pip
  • 3 posts
ive tried those, except for the drm. I couldn't get that to work because they wern't there... :tazz:

drummer07

drummer07

• Topic Starter
  • Pip
  • 3 posts
would there be a way to have another program play files instead of wmp? like when i play videos at www.streetfire.net and they are embedded in the html, is there a way to use a different programt to stream the videos?