Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

can't read small text

• Please log in to reply

bobrob

bobrob

• Pip
  • 9 posts
in an effort to push up my 0.03 posts a day, thought i would log on to say thanks to all of the 31 hardy souls who checked out my problem last month then promptly checked out without so much as a suggestion. i know my pc isn't under attack and i know it's not a real teckno type problem, but i would really love someone to tell me what's up with it!!

in summary, normal size fonts are fine but when it gets a bit smaller, i can't read it. it's like trying to read normal print without your contacts in. i am sure it will only take a download of some description to sort this problem. but if all else fails, at least i might attain the dizzy heights of 0.02 posts a day!

Advertisements

bilko

bilko

• PipPip
  • 35 posts
Ok in internet explorer click view, hold pointer on text size, select size you want, i suggest going up one size at a time.

In microsoft word, press ctrl and a(this selects all text) together, on the tool bar at the top of the screen you will see a number in a white box, press the down arrow next to the number and select a new size.

If this isnt your problem please explain exactly where or which application you want your font size increased.

bobrob

bobrob

• Topic Starter
  • Pip
  • 9 posts
spy_killer.thanks for getting back to me!

i have to say though and i would say it's probably my fault for not explaining too well, but it ain't a font size problem.

it is a problem reading some of the smaller text in some web pages. normally i can read the text fine, but i must have a problem with my pc reading some of the smaller stuff. it looks like it is a graphics thing maybe?

still haven't got my brain in gear as i have just got out bed and hit the office, so trying to describe the prob is a bit too much for me to do at the moment.
any other advice you could give would be very much appreciated.

bobrob..