Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

Problem with Media player

• Please log in to reply

M4d$k1llz

M4d$k1llz

• PipPip
  • 57 posts
Hey whenever i search in "windows media player - guide" i get a popup telling me its tryign to install something, then i cannot install it without some kind of disc, what should i do?? (other than clicking cancel bout 50times)

**pic attachted**

Attached Files

Advertisements

Linkmaster

Linkmaster

Visiting Staff

• PipPipPip
  • 940 posts
Hi M4d$k1llz,
That "Popup" is wanting you to install MS Office SR-1 Premium!!

Do you have Office installed on your PC ??

You need to put in the CD and then hit OK . it will then install what it needs!!

M4d$k1llz

M4d$k1llz

• Topic Starter
  • PipPip
  • 57 posts
hmm interesting, i have installed all the programs i thought id need from the office disk, but i never installed "publisher" which is the ONE program i need atm, and my dad told me a family member lost the disks a while ago when i asked him for them...

oh well, ill just leave it,

it promts me to instal these things when i try and use "hand writing tool" on msn also, however i cant cancel it then, its just crashes msn lol, oh well, hehe, thnx for help, ill search for those disks :)

thnx for help :tazz: