Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Geeks To Go is a helpful hub, where thousands of volunteer geeks quickly serve friendly answers and support. Check out the forums and get free advice from the experts. Register now to gain access to all of our features, it's FREE and only takes one minute. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more.

Create Account How it Works

Error 1068 and Error 711

• Please log in to reply

• Pip
  • 2 posts
Ok I hope someone can help me. I just got here reading another posting with my same issues. I have done everything you can imagine in my laptop(old and used). Trend Micro, AVG, Lavasoft , Spybot, LSPFIX, upgrade IE to 6.0, intalled and re istalled AOL.
Finally I need to know if someone can explain to me how can I start the REMOTE ACCESS CONNECTION MANAGER. In Microsoft.com it reads my Telephony starts before the RASM but it doesn't tell me what to do to fix it.
I went to Control Panel -> Administrative Tools -> Services -> RAAUTO CONNECTION Manager & RASCM try to start there but it gives me the errors above.
I keep serching ... Do you think you can help?