Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

SPYSHERIFF please help!

• This topic is locked This topic is locked

peter_ht86

peter_ht86

• PipPip
  • 25 posts
Well first of all i am new here and I tried to follow all of the stepps that are required but i all of my scanners and programs say there is no virus or trojan. My problem started when I downloaded a game and as soon as I opened it, boom my screen turned blue and a messeage saying "SPYWARE INFECTION" and some other stuff there appeared. Then some spyware program tried to go in my computer it was called spysheriff and it was constantly asking me for permission to upgrade and all that. I thought it was too fishy so I looked in the internet for that name and i was trying to look if this was any true some messeage was constantly telling me that i had spyware and that i should use some kind of spyware removal tool, but still it all was too weird so i decided to erase all that spysheriff and denied to use that tool so i denied it permission to upgrade. and suddenly everything started working fine except for the messeage. Then I used the Scotty patrol and erased that messeage saying i had spyware bugging me constantly. Then I used my AVG Anti Virus to look for more things and it said that I had 11 viruses but that it couldn't do anything to solved them cause they were in my system something like that. I think my programs got rid of the viruses the worst but my screen is still blue with the messeage and i can't change my background settings. I am asking for someone to take a look at my problem I please help me out in anything that is possible. Thanks Peter

Advertisements

peter_ht86

peter_ht86

• Topic Starter
  • PipPip
  • 25 posts
Duplicate--------already being helped by OwNt..........