Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

iml32.dll causes error with games

• Please log in to reply

rtc_18m

rtc_18m

• PipPip
  • 13 posts
a couple of games i downloaded from bigfish comes up with an error saying , error in marcomedia projector iml32.dll. is there anyway you could help me with this

Advertisements

starjax

starjax

Global Moderator

• Global Moderator
  • 6,678 posts
not sure if you need shockwave or flash:
flash player

shockwave

install both of these. if you encounter and error please post it here.

Glynda333

Glynda333

• Pip
  • 1 posts
I too am having the same problem with Big Fish games and the error: Prime suspects error IML32.DLL. Prime Suspects will close now. I've asked for their help but they just told me to uninstall the game (which keeps showing an error while removing the game), then I search and the game is is still here! I delete it then reinstall it but still get the same error message. I've downloaded a similar game from them with no problems, so what could be causing this? I did download flash player and shockwave but that didnt help. Any suggestions? BTW, the game worked for awhile then started getting that eror so I restored to a point where it worked o.k. but now for some reason it's started again. Please help!

xiansosaur

xiansosaur

• Pip
  • 2 posts
I'm having the same problem too.

I downloaded various games from Yahoo Games. And they are all installed successfully.

But when i starts to play, it will crashed after a minute.

The error being something to do with this "IML32.DLL".

Please help~

h_mike

h_mike

• PipPipPip
  • 344 posts
Well, it may not have anything to do with Shockwave or Flash. It could be your Browser/Browser Settings. What browsers do you'll use? Also, what is your security setting(s) on guys?

xiansosaur

xiansosaur

• Pip
  • 2 posts
I'm using IE version 6. What has this to do with browser and browser settings? Hmm..my problem comes after i've loaded the games. (Eg. Games from Big Fish like Mystery Case Files)

P.S. Thx for quick reply. ^_^