Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

Firefox browers

• Please log in to reply

lecia

lecia

• PipPip
  • 75 posts
I have firefox as my browers due to issues I was having with internet explorier. I was helped in the high jack this log forum and the man that helped me out so much told me to try firefox, I did and I love it but it has it's faults. I use yahoo as my email and when I reply or email someone I can't change my fonts, colors, or the size of my letters because there is nothing there anymore. The biggest problem that I'm having right now is when I get an email from someone that has a weblink for me to click onto, I can click onto it and it opens a new window than an error message shows that says error 404, now if I log into internet explor. it works and takes me to the website. I have posted on firefox forum 3 times for help and nobody has emailed me back with any advice.

Can someone please help!! :tazz:

Advertisements

Thef0rce

Thef0rce

• PipPipPip
  • 380 posts
a quick google for 'firefox extension yahoo mail font' leads me to the eWebmail extension. it's a bit buggy, as indicated in this link http://patsis.brownh...i.html#ewebmail but should give you what you want. if you're not happy, firefox has tons of other extensions for the same thing you can try.

firefox is giving you 404 because mail programs abbreviate web links a lot and in a way that only IE can figure out, apparently. just right click on the link, go to properties and you'll see the entire link in the window. copy and paste that and you should lose the 404's.

lecia

lecia

• Topic Starter
  • PipPip
  • 75 posts
:tazz: Thank you for you help!! :)